Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Celebrity Equinox Menus

Menus for the Silhouette main dining room on board Celebrity Equinox:

Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you so much for posting these menus.

As my favourite part of cruising is the evening meal I looked at them day by day and picked out what I would be having that night.

I have to say I ate very well and I haven't put on an ounce

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Thank you so much for posting these menus.

As my favourite part of cruising is the evening meal I looked at them day by day and picked out what I would be having that night.

I have to say I ate very well and I haven't put on an ounce
    Good one, Dave!

I have to say that I look at some of these menus with mixed feelings. I do enjoy seeing them, but then fall into a trough of deep jealousy of the people who are, as I write, cruising on this ship.

Still - only 3 weeks and 3 days until we embark on Azamara Journey - woohoo!

Images
    Fantastic share, thank you for uploading. I am on the Equinox early in the new year and looking forward to it.
    It has been our great pleasure to share this special time on board with you. We trust our culinary
    journey together has brought treasured moments of delight while helping you gain new insights
    and a genuine appreciation for the wonderful world of food and wine. We genuinely appreciate
    your choice of Celebrity Cruises and look forward to welcoming you back on board very soon!
    Wishing you a pleasing culinary journey, Chef Jacques Van Staden

http://www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk/

Images
    Celebrity dinner menu's that Etch-a-Sketcher put up I have to say I love the option of the Classic Dinner Favourites the Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail; the Salmon and the New York steak, but most nights we find plenty of choice on the main menu but this idea is an excellent option, for me anyway

Bill Byth

Website http://billblyth.co.uk

I'm so glad you all like the look of the Equinox menus - I spent 14 nights enjoying this delicious food and I still salivate looking at these menus. I must say that the Classic favourites as an alternative were a full menu in themselves but there is so much choice from the main menu that my visits to the Classic favourites were limited.

A word of warning! Expect to gain 7 lbs in weight on this cruise!

Oh well, what's the point of going if you don't enjoy yourself - there's always exercise.

Equinox Menus

The Equinox menus look fabulous, We are on the Xmas/New Year sailing from Fort Lauderdale. Not a chance of maintaining our weight. !!!!!

Thanks for posting them

Menus for the Silhouette main dining room on board Celebrity Equinox:
    The menus are very interesting but I am unable to see any dishes which show a leaf to denote a vegetarian choice. Is there usually a good vegetarian choice as on P and O cruises please ?

had a quick look at these menus. They look amazing. going on a ten day cruise are they in any order as want to eat in Muranos and Tuscan grille and can pre book before cruise.

Dont want to miss out on the best menus. Is the bread basket nice, as on Azamara earlier this year and was really great.

Thanks for these menus. The anytime variety is also great.

Images
    had a quick look at these menus. They look amazing. going on a ten day cruise are they in any order as want to eat in Muranos and Tuscan grille and can pre book before cruise.

Dont want to miss out on the best menus. Is the bread basket nice, as on Azamara earlier this year and was really great.

Thanks for these menus. The anytime variety is also great.
    Tracy this is Celebrity's menu not just Equinox Menu. The order is correct but Formal nights may be altered to fit in with the itinerary as will some menus removed to suit the number of nights cruised. So don't expect the first ten menus to be the menus for your ten nighter......Wilba

Wilba

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast