Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any word on the MSC Spring repositioning offers? It's usually around this time that they drop the price and remove the single supplements isn't it?

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Any word on the MSC Spring repositioning offers? It's usually around this time that they drop the price and remove the single supplements isn't it?
    Hi,

I'm having a look for you and will get back to shortly

Contact me on fazs@cruise.co.uk or call 0800 408 6112

Visit My Blog - www.choosefaztocruise.blogspot.com

MSC have already removed supplement on their website for most of them though not the Lirica from the UAE if I remember correctly. Website is also offering additional 5% discount for online bookings. I haven't found any agents who can beat MSC site's own prices this year.

Thanks Canny Cruiser. I'm not having a lot of luck with MSC's website. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

What trouble are you having? They are giving an extra 5% discount if you book on-line - don't know if they will do the same by phone.

Each cruise i tried to price up failed at some point. SOme wouldn't let me choose a cabin type, others got there and then froze, and some didn't let me do anything at all. It is never easy getting a single price whether it's MSC or any other line.

Images
    The MSC website is a bit flakey I've found that myself as it managed to lose three excursion bookings I'd done for my November 2011 cruise though when I got onboard they had received my reservations ok.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Each cruise i tried to price up failed at some point. SOme wouldn't let me choose a cabin type, others got there and then froze, and some didn't let me do anything at all. It is never easy getting a single price whether it's MSC or any other line.
    Yes, I have had the same. The Lirica ones come up OK - thought they stillwant a sole supplement for those - and the Poesia 16 night but not the 23 night with the 1st week in the Caribbean. Some of teh Brazil ones come up and some don't.

Did you phone & did they give you the 5% on-line discount?
    BTW, did Faz ever "come back to you"? Can't say I am impressed with the service on this site.

Last edited by Canny Cruiser, London; 3rd February 2012 at 10:41 AM.

I've not phoned MSC yet. I'm sure if they'd removed their single supplements I'd have had emails by now. Time is going by for the repositionings though! And no, Faz didn't ever get back to me, I assume because nothing obvious was on offer. I'll keep on looking!

Yes. they have already removed them for the March voyages except for the Lirica ex UAE whichis still at 50% supplement. The April Brazil ones are alsostill at 50%. You can see all this if you do a search on teh website. I'm not making it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12