Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Southampton hotel with parking

Hi All

Just booked the Mercure Hotel Southampton and thought I'd share this: double room for 2 B and B with 14 nights parking and free transfer to and from the cruise terminal is £95. Extra parking days at £ a day.
    That makes this place cheaper by far than any parking only deals. I hunted the web before booking and this place came in way cheaper than other hotels with parking.
    Hope this info is helpful to some of you.

We have stayed there and also the star hotel which is next door and also has parking. Good location for shops and restaurants and cruise terminal.

Did you have to pay in advance Isme? Sounds a great buy! Does the price include taxis to/from cruise terminal?

I think they do an evening meal deal too. Others from the forum have booked that. :D

Here is a list of all Southampton hotels offering parking with prices
    Cruise & Stay in Southampton Provided by Destination Southampton
    Brian

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Did you have to pay in advance Isme? Sounds a great buy! Does the price include taxis to/from cruise terminal?

I think they do an evening meal deal too. Others from the forum have booked that. :D
    Special offer Stay and Cruise Mercure Southampton Centre DOLPHIN HOTEL, Mercure hotel Southampton, The Dophin hotel one of the hotels in southampton with cruise parking

All the answer's are here

I am booked here also. No money to be paid until arrival.

The CPS car parking price is £146 for 14days so the hotel deal is excellent
    Brian

Images
    Tuggy, that is a brilliant deal!! We are in 'Taxi' distance, but we are even tempted at that price! Only £20 more!

If you are tempted folks I would book quickly, that is a real bargain!

Lizzie.

Lizzie

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Tuggy, that is a brilliant deal!! We are in 'Taxi' distance, but we are even tempted at that price! Only £20 more!

If you are tempted folks I would book quickly, that is a real bargain!

Lizzie.
    see you all there:D

Yes, fill your boots! They deserve to be full as they're massively undercutting businesses that overcharge us poor?? cruisers. I hope this initiative starts a price war down there, some crazy prices just to park your car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast