Topic: Jet 2 .com

Images

Jet 2 .com

Anyone used Jet2.com ? Very cheap flights, is it another Ryan air ?..

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

I flew with them from Edi-Dubrovnik and liked them. I would use them again.

Def better than Ryanair JMHO.

Annie

I think we flew from Leeds/Bradford to Murcia with them a few years ago. I'd use them again if they flew the route we wanted.

Not heard of them but I avoid flying now. Will note them for friends and family though.

Not in our experience; we have used them when chartered by a cruise line (Princess) for a fly/cruise package which included free bar service and reasonable "airline" meal, we also use them for independant flight arrangements because of good routes out of Manchester and Leeds which are within a reasonable commute for us. On their scheduled service carry on bags are limited at 10kgs and checked baggage is 23kgs at extra cost. Seat pitch is good for my 5'11" height, we have used them extensively within Europe including 4.5hr journeys to the Canaries and Greek islands. Definitely not in the mould of Ryanair....Richard B

Images
    We have been invited to a friends house on the Costa Blanca next spring, jet2 fly from EMA to Alicante and the price is good. Thanks for the information........

Last edited by Smee, Burntwood; 6th December 2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015