Topic: avatar

hi anybody know how to add an avatar (picture).patsey.

Images
    Hi Patsey...its purrrfeckly easy.
    Just go to settings on the top right hand side of this page. When your settings page opens, select edit avatar.
    Upload a new picture from either a photo hosting site (flicker, photobucket etc) or from your computer files.
    Don't forget to click 'Save' after you have selected the one you want.

You have a good one already - the avatar beside your name that is - hope you are not going to replace it for a d.o.g.!

thankyou sandy its worked.thats mr jim my british blue boy he has a sister to miss lu,but i can only have one pic i think.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    thankyou sandy its worked.thats mr jim my british blue boy he has a sister to miss lu,but i can only have one pic i think.
    Glad to help...............he's a big boy by the look of it. As for solving the problem of showing both...............ummmm Photogrph them together? Or do they fight like cat and errr cat?

well i have tried many a time but one always starts to move off so its not easy,they get on very well the odd scrap but mostly kisses and snuggles.and yes he is big but very soft.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    well i have tried many a time but one always starts to move off so its not easy,they get on very well the odd scrap but mostly kisses and snuggles.and yes he is big but very soft.
    The way to a cats attention span is through its stomach - well it was with mine. My avater picture was taken by me with Oh standing behind me shaking the box of cat treats!
    Catnip also holds the attention - but it takes two people to get one picture of any cat...........if they do not want to be photographed - they let you know!

Ocey......our little stray cat. Sadly we lost both of them last year but not a day goes by when they are forgotten.