Ocean Village alternative

Now that Ocean Village is no more from this year does anyone know of a similiar alternative ship/crusie ie- informal

Looking to go eastern med next may

We want something similar as I am a huge OV fan and am sad to see her go (only been on OV1)
    Not found anything yet, as we also want to sail Southampton to Southampton as this will be our first cruise with the kids

P&O Oceana - Canary Islands - 2 wks 02/03/13
    P&O Ventura - Mediterranean cruise - 2 wks 29/04/11
    Ocean Village - Tapas and Tavernas - October 2007 - 1wk
    Ocean Village - Caribbean - April 2006 - 2wks
    Island Escape - Med - October 2004 - 1wk

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Now that Ocean Village is no more from this year does anyone know of a similiar alternative ship/crusie ie- informal

Looking to go eastern med next may

NCL...........Resort Casual.......It don't come more informal than that.......Wilba

Wilba

My auntie, uncle and cousin are sailing on a NCL in the med rightnow, must ask her about that one too, forgot about them

P&O Oceana - Canary Islands - 2 wks 02/03/13
    P&O Ventura - Mediterranean cruise - 2 wks 29/04/11
    Ocean Village - Tapas and Tavernas - October 2007 - 1wk
    Ocean Village - Caribbean - April 2006 - 2wks
    Island Escape - Med - October 2004 - 1wk

Images
    NCL...........Resort Casual.......It don't come more informal than that.......Wilba
    NCL isn't my idea of fun with the children, Did a quick total up (drinks, Grats, upfront price etc) once and figured it'd be cheaper to sail on P&O for 3 weeks than NCL for 2.

As an alternative to OV at the moment I seem to keep coming back to Ventura................

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

We want something similar as I am a huge OV fan and am sad to see her go (only been on OV1)
    Not found anything yet, as we also want to sail Southampton to Southampton as this will be our first cruise with the kids

You need Royal Caribbean Independence of the seas.

You will love it.

DO NOT believe all the nonsense about having to dress formal YOU DO NOT !!!!

There is a suggested attire for each evening. Whether you choose to follow it or not is up to you. All they ask is that you dont turn up for dinner in swim wear. Once dinner is over you can go back to your room and change into whatever you so desire.

Trust me, my first cruise was OV2 and when we chose to give RC a go we were really worried about what to expect. Their ships are wilder and more laid back that OV ships. Trust me......Americans dont really do formal and these ships are full of many many nationalities. Good fun, great service and LOADS for your kids to do.

For the record we are actually sailing NCL for the first time in Sept having just got back from Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas to Bermuda and Bahamas.

[U][B]COMING UP
    [/B][/U]NCL Norwegian Epic 4th September 2010 - 14 night Back to Back Caribbean Cruise