hi, going too venice, have an extra day b4 flying home [B.A] luggage storage?

off to venice, got an extra day there, hopeing someone has information/ideas as to where i can leave luggage for a few hours [as i read somewhere venice doesn't like/allow early book in's].
    also 1 of our party wants to see romeo's balcony which apparently is in verona, any information as to transport/visiting there would be appreciated.
    thanks + regards dave.

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.. Lucky you i would love to go to Venice, I have heard that whilst it is beautiful it does smell a bit. Is that true?............................................. .................................................C arol

Images
    Check Trenitalia - HomePage for the train schedule, but consider between 1:20 and 1:50 hours depending on the train you take. The station in Verona is Porta Nuova, the station in Venice is Santa Lucia.

Mind you, it would be foolish to go to Verona if you have not seen Venice and it's islands properly!

thanks malcolm, good info+ take your point about venice having more, will see if i can dis-swade friend.
    don't suppose anyone has ideas where i can leave luggage on 'home' day.
    thanks + regards dave.

I have been to Verona and Venice. The Romeo's balcony to me was not much, now Venice is beautiful so much to see and do just walking the back streets are enjoyable. I have been there 4 times and it only smelt a bit once.
    Haggis

Images
    Dave there is a luggage facility on Piazzale Roma. It is only a little booth next to a cafe but I am sure someone will point it out. Google "Deposito Bagagli" for more info..Carol