What method from Cruise ship to Venice Airport ???

Will dock Venice early October
    Could anyone tell me best way to get from dock to Venice(Marco Polo) Airport??

The best is to take a taxi and its about 5-6 miles.
    The cheapest is to take the airport bus from Piazzale Roma, which is adjacent to the cruise terminal accessible by the people mover (cost €1) from outside the terminal.
    Brian

Alilaguna boat direct from Stazione Marittima to the airport, via San Marco. Blue Line (linea Blu)

Use their coach service!

P&O and Princess usually provide a coach service from the dockside to the airport at no charge . The airport has very few seats - we found the concrete ones undercover outside the entrance as good as anything else and a nice refreshing breeze in the midday sun!.Take a drink and snack as the cafe is usually full.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Will dock Venice early October
    Could anyone tell me best way to get from dock to Venice(Marco Polo) Airport??
    Believe it or not the reply depends on which cruise line you are on because some provide a service others don't and some charge more that the cost of a taxi when two people are concerned.

I agree with Brian, the best way is a taxi €45, "door to door" so to speak. Alilaguna boat direct is expensive and at the other end it is atrek to the airport. Buses are the cheapest with the people mover €12 overall for two people but if you are faced with the heat and humidity we had two weeks ago lugging cases any distance is a nono. Cheapest is, of corse a free transfer but that allows that your cruise line will provide it. ....Neil