Images

Got a few million floating around?...

A Beverly Hills company called Utopia, has an ambitious plan to build a $1.1-billion cruise ship, set to cast off in 2013. However, it plans to sell half the cabins as floating homes...

One could be yours from as little as $3.7m...

Or maybe you fancy a little upgrade to a 'Royal Cup Estate' (see below floorplan)... for a meer $23m you could buy one of these...

Utopia is counting on destination as a key draw for buyers - and they may be right. For example, she'll drop anchor at Cannes for the world famous film festival; dock in Brazil during carnival celebrations in Rio de Janeiro. And on New Years Eve, they hope to take passengers to Sydney Harbor in Australia to enjoy the fireworks display.

For more information go to: http://www.utopiaresidences.com/index.php

So, ready to place your order?

Images
    Wow-weee - That's some pretty big aspirations, I'm 50p short off booking though.............

Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: *new* cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Queen Mary 2 Jun14
    Past 4 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x6), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora, NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Wow-weee - That's some pretty big aspirations, I'm 50p short off booking though.............
    oh Sweetie, i will give you the requisite 50p just as long as you promise me a 2 week cruise (freebie, of course!!) in your suite each year. I feel that is a most generous offer-----or at least, the best offer you will get on here!Cynthia

Images
    How much will the maintainance charges be p.a one wonders?

If only those lotto millions had been mine on Friday night then I'd have been saying yes me please ~ even if only to let it out on a week by week basis to Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt and perhaps Prem football stars !

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

I'll take two.
    Liz

Images
    Design and egineering are being done by the people behind Oasis oTS, let hope it doesn't end up as ugly!

Nice layouts though on the 3 beds. Bigger than alot of the modern houses that are being built these days!

Shame one of the Philanthropic partners is Tiger Woods!

Last edited by Shelledpea, Stalybridge; 15th February 2010 at 08:13 PM.
    We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

OK, how about if we all chip in we could come up with enough to buy one and we all can room with each other