Images

Kids in the concierge lounge on RCL

Well those few hours of peace in the evening with a complementary drink are no longer going to be child free.

What are your veiws ?

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Well those few hours of peace in the evening with a complementary drink are no longer going to be child free.

What are your veiws ?
    Eh! Where 'dyou read this!

Wilba

Images
    WHat has changed Spartan , I haven't been on RCI for a number of years? CG

Images

Images
    Well i don't think RCI knows what to do next, all Diamond members denied access ? I wonder? will it curtail parties of people, form having a laugh , I don't know but I l wait to see how others find it. PO for me. CG

Images
    Difficult.

So saying, my son wouldn't have been seen dead in the place. Adults? No thank you! He wanted to be with his friends. Ironic really as he was house trained to be acceptable in company from a very early age!

I agree it doesn't sound much fun for children. Doesn't even sound much fun for me to be quite honest. I don't think there's too much to be worried about.

Certain RCI ships have two "free" lounges. There is the Diamond lounge for Crown & anchor society members who have attained "Diamond" tier, and then there is the slightly more upmarket "concierge" lounge reserved only for guests that have booked a grand suite or better. They also allow Diamond+ members to use this lounge. I will certainly find out the definitive answer to this question and will get back to this thread when I have the answer. For my two peny'th I think they should remain child free.

Any one wants to plays bridge and is on any of the cruises listed below please send me a private message

cruises 2012
    Eclipse 12/05
    Queen Victoria 24/03
    Eclipse 12/05
    Oceania Riveria 13/08
    Eclipse 29/09
    Queen Victoria 20/12

2013 Cruises booked
    Eclipse 11/05
    Eclipse 06/07
    Eclipse 31/08
    Eclipse 20/10

In the words of Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it! What ever next? Smoking in the Spa?"

thanks Wilba did not see this post

Rccl To allow children in Concierge
    Young Children to be allowed in Concierge lounge during Happy Hour.

Just recieved an email from an American friend who want to stop this by asking Diamond and Diamond plus to write too
    agoldstein@rccl.com.

At present Children are not allowed in the lounge during the free drink period for Suite guests, Diamond and diamond plus guests.

It is strange that they are willing to allow children in but have changed the policy where guests in the same cabin unless both have reached diamond level or are in a Suite cannot.
    If you are Diamond please write to goldstein if you want it to stay as it is.
    j