Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Pre-Christmas Quiz

Thought we would do a pre-Christmas quiz this evening as - by this time next week we will probably be all running round trying to get things organised or be so shattered from running round trying to get things organised - that a quiz will be the last thing you want or need.
    So I will be kind to you all and not do another quiz until after Christmas

Hope you will be able to join me here this evening - I will have the mulled wine and mince pies and real Devon clotted cream all ready - all you have to do is pull up a chair and try and answer the quite easy Christmas themed questions.

Start time 8.00pm - here on this thread.......don't be late!

All are welcome - whether you have played before or just fancy dipping in and out - have a chat, sing a carol or two - whatever - be a part of the fun.

Sandie

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Thought we would do a pre-Christmas quiz this evening as - by this time next week we will probably be all running round trying to get things organised or be so shattered from running round trying to get things organised - that a quiz will be the last thing you want or need.
    So I will be kind to you all and not do another quiz until after Christmas

Hope you will be able to join me here this evening - I will have the mulled wine and mince pies and real Devon clotted cream all ready - all you have to do is pull up a chair and try and answer the quite easy Christmas themed questions.

Start time 8.00pm - here on this thread.......don't be late!

All are welcome - whether you have played before or just fancy dipping in and out - have a chat, sing a carol or two - whatever - be a part of the fun.

Sandie
    Note from my Mummy Sandie.
    Sorry...visitors!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours
    x

Images
    Thank you for taking the time and trouble Sandie to keep us out of mischief!
    I will be looking in and being as useless as usual.... but the banter is well worth it.

*Carol M*

Images
    Note from my Mummy Sandie.
    Sorry...visitors!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours
    x
    Oh - alright then - you may be excused.......just this once.
    And, if I don't speak to you before - Have the Happiest of Christmases.......and make a careful not of all those useless facts you get in Christmas Crackers..........you never know when they may come in handy.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble Sandie to keep us out of mischief!
    I will be looking in and being as useless as usual.... but the banter is well worth it.
    I'm sure you know all there is to know about Christmas and may well sweep the board tonight..........leaving it spotless for Christmas
    If you don't know the answers - just hum along !

Trace Guest
    Hiya Sandie, I'm afraid I am going out, I should be getting my face on right now as I am sat here as getting picked up at 7, meeting the girls for an Indian. But if I am home in time I will look in at the end, at least then I will have an excuse for not scoring!! Have fun all of you, wish I was staying in really, its freezing outside and hubby is gloating cos he having a cosy night in with the dog, all cosy in front of the fire!!

Trace Guest
    I agree Carol, it's always fun, credit to Sandie for bringing it together. Have fun and I hope you score

Images
    Wot ........No chips?

Wilba

Images
    See you later Sandie, I am 'up for' another thrashing!!

Lizzie

Images
    Can you start about 10 please............

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

Images
    Can you start about 10 please............
    You should be indoors these cold dark nights........You'll get chapped legs.

Wilba

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast