Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Try Again - Quiz Tonight 2nd Dec

Well - for whatever reason - last week's quiz did not really get going so I am giving you all another chance to redeem yourselves!

There will be no falling asleep (Wilba!) galavanting off on a cruise (Lizzie) or any other excuse. I have cancelled all sailings and will be sounding a very loud bell at 7.45pm to ensure you are all wide awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed (I'll take your word for the latter Wilba - I have no need to have pictorial evidence ) and raring to go.

Start time 8.00pm here on this thread so come and join in .........listen very carefully I will say this only once (More).

All are very welcome !

We are not looking for the brain of Britain or anywhere else - just join in and that includes not only answering the questions but the friendly chat.
    Bring your own tipple and nibbles - pull up a chair and while away an hour or so.

I do hope to 'chat' with you all later.

Sandie

Images
    Can you start about 22-00 please..............

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

Hi Sandie

I'll try my best to be present this week. I've missed doing the quizes over the last few weeks but hopefully our new technology will allow me to participate tonight.

Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Can you start about 22-00 please..............
    Not Coronation Street.........again! One evening - when sleep is a million miles away I promise I will consider it...........in my dreams.

Images
    Hi Sandie,

I will be there, still with slow Computer & now writers cramp from doing the Christmas Cards!!

Lizzie

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi Sandie,

I will be there, still with slow Computer & now writers cramp from doing the Christmas Cards!!
    How good are you, i keep looking at mine thinking i must get going on them!!............................................ ......Carol

Images
    Hi Carol,

I am feeling very virtuous, haven't finished yet! But another couple of hours should do it!!

Lizzie

Images
    Your early warning wake up call is here!

and if that does not work

Images
    Well I am here!

Lizzie

Images
    Hi Lizzie - how was your cruise?

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast