Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: Sunday Quiz

Images

Sunday Quiz

Hi All - Enjoy a fantastic day in the sun - I know I will even though it is called work

I hope to be back in time to run the quiz at 8.30m this evening.
    General Knowledge Quiz and just for fun. All are very welcome to join in.
    Don't worry about being able to answer every question - I know the answers and (for a price - can give you a hint if needed!).

Look forward to joining you later for a few questions and chat.

Sandie

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi All - Enjoy a fantastic day in the sun - I know I will even though it is called work

I hope to be back in time to run the quiz at 8.30m this evening.
    General Knowledge Quiz and just for fun. All are very welcome to join in.
    Don't worry about being able to answer every question - I know the answers and (for a price - can give you a hint if needed!).

Look forward to joining you later for a few questions and chat.

Sandie
    Hi Sandie, Won't be able to keep up;couldn't on my fast PC and I'm now using one out of the Ark - well loft actually,while mine is in for repair. Should be able to chat. Lacey

Hi Sandie. Found your post on page 2. Will try and have ago between the singers in Pop to Opera.
    EDNA

Images
    So......have you all had a good day enjoying the warm sunshine and relaxing? I have been hard at work but, its so much easier when the sun shines - people actually speak to you and smile back...............if I had just one wish it would be for so many hours of warm sunshine a day (I'm not greedy - mornings would do) and a little gentle rain at night to keep the dust down and water the flowers and crops.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi Sandie. Found your post on page 2. Will try and have ago between the singers in Pop to Opera.
    EDNA
    I dont watch that one.........although I did suggest, in the light of very little else of interest on, that OH might try that channel.

I got a Paddington hard stare without the marmalade sandwich!

Images
    Watching Popstar to Operastar as I type. My computer is also rather slow but a million times faster than my brain! I hope to earn another "Bonus " point for my silliness!

I'll be along for the first part but not sure I'll make it through to the end as I need an early night before catching an early train to London in the morning.

Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Images
    No Chip Van required.

Two Sausage Batches and a Bottle of Red at the Ready

Wilba

Evening All

Lovely sunny day! There goes summer

Images
    Darby RN - I'm sure that you will gain quite a few points along the way.

History Addict - I will try to hurry through them so you make it to the end!

Edna.........OH has just turned on Pop Star to Opera Star but I notice he still has the remote control clutched tightly in his hand with a finger hovering over the channel change button.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast