Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Help

Help

i keep signing in etc and writing messages and nothing happens and i am new to computers and dont know the lingo yet ..HELP....

Well, you've made it now, Brenda!
    Welcome to the forum...
    Jo.

This site is not moderated at night , so as you are a new member you might have to wait a while for a moderator to check your message before posting it. Once you have been here a while you will be able to send private messages and have all the benefits of membership.
    Welcome aboard!

welcome brenda - happy surfing, posting and bove all cruising

Welcome aboard Brenda,
    Are you going on a cruise? I keep looking for a cruise towards the end of the year, either that or a cheap week in Lanzarote.

Lynn

Images
    Welcome Brenda,
    You did create two posts so you got it right

Rob
    Next Cruise:> My Blog robbarcruises.wordpress.com

Brenda
    If you are reading through a topic and want to answer, then simply go to the bottom and press the big red reply to topic button and type in your answer. If you double click it it opens it up with all the smilies and added features.

If you want to put someone elses post within your own post then click on the reply with quote button.

Hope this helps.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Brenda
    If you are reading through a topic and want to answer, then simply go to the bottom and press the big red reply to topic button and type in your answer. If you double click it it opens it up with all the smilies and added features.

If you want to put someone elses post within your own post then click on the reply with quote button.

Hope this helps.
    Oooo I never knew that about the double click.... I've been using the 'go advanced' button to find the smileys but your way is much easier - thank you for that.

And Hello to you too Brenda & welcome to the forum!

Images
    Hiya from me too Brenda!
    I find I am learning something new each day and dont worry about the lingo.
    Very few use text speak, we abbreviate things occasionally but you will pick things up as you go along and there is always someone willing to help.

Enjoy the forum

*Carol M*

Neither did I! Was afraid to ask where you get the emoticons from? Now I know! Ta!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast