Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

This is just a test

this is the test area feel free to try anything your not sure how to use

Man Friday

Ive never been a fan of tests!

[URL="http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-holidays/2012-cruises/"]Cruises 201[/URL][URL="http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-holidays/cruises-2013/"]3[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-destinations/mediterranean-cruises/"]Mediterranean Cruises[/URL]

Images
    Come on Man Friday - confess all. When the main site is down due to 'Maintenance' do we have to play guess the new tweaks?
    I've found that annoying pop up bar - that is driving my pop up blocker mad and I've noticed you appear to have kicked the ships cat and turned it into a friend.
    I spotted the 'Happy Birthday' to (whoever) the other day but I would like to know why - every site I go on - cruise related or not - appears to have a link back to cruise dot or the Fodor Guide - are you stalking me?!

The site is still very slow - so I presume you are still tweaking behind the scenes when will you be satisfied with it - sometime never?

Its not possible to try anything when the only way to sign in to this site is to go through the E-Mails that pop up on the computer!
    I dont like having all sites sent as e-mails but until "essential maintenance" is completed its the only way I have to get on-site.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Its not possible to try anything when the only way to sign in to this site is to go through the E-Mails that pop up on the computer!
    I dont like having all sites sent as e-mails but until "essential maintenance" is completed its the only way I have to get on-site.
    Now you are on Homer - click the Favourites link on your toolbar (just move the Talisker to one side and you will see it) and click save as - whatever is in the box. Then, the next time they close the front door - open Favourites, scroll down to the link - mine says Cruises - cruise forums and reviews - and come in by the back door!

Images
    Come on Man Friday - confess all. When the main site is down due to 'Maintenance' do we have to play guess the new tweaks?
    I've found that annoying pop up bar - that is driving my pop up blocker mad and I've noticed you appear to have kicked the ships cat and turned it into a friend.
    I spotted the 'Happy Birthday' to (whoever) the other day but I would like to know why - every site I go on - cruise related or not - appears to have a link back to cruise dot or the Fodor Guide - are you stalking me?!

The site is still very slow - so I presume you are still tweaking behind the scenes when will you be satisfied with it - sometime never?
    Maybe my computer is, like it's owner, just generally slow because I haven't noticed any difference in speed when accessing the forum and posts.
    As I always enter the forum through 'favourites' or the email, I had no idea you can't 'google' cruise dot at the moment.

Now you are on Homer - click the Favourites link on your toolbar (just move the Talisker to one side and you will see it) and click save as - whatever is in the box. Then, the next time they close the front door - open Favourites, scroll down to the link - mine says Cruises - cruise forums and reviews - and come in by the back door!
    Afternoon Sandie

Too early for Talisker and yes I do have Cruise dot in my favourites (along with lots of other cruise related topics)
    So thats not the problem as I have managed to come in the back door previously. However I see myself as more of a "front door " type!

Images
    Excuse me Sandie...
    But this Ship's cat dosn't turn into anybody's friend when kicked.
    When did Man Friday kick me?

I can put boxing gloves on my paws when needed...stick em up Chris.

*Carol M*

Hi SandieA

Right were do i start...

We are experiencing technical difficulties with Cruise.co.uk but other than the competition were not making any changes to Cruises.co.uk.

I'm removing the banner at the bottom and placing a banner at the top of the site were the cruise banner was as this does not work at the moment.

ships cat still exists Captain Fark is a member of Cruise Ill be having words

I'm looking into why the site is running slow

Man Friday

Images
    Hi SandieA

Right were do i start...

We are experiencing technical difficulties with Cruise.co.uk but other than the competition were not making any changes to Cruises.co.uk.

I'm removing the banner at the bottom and placing a banner at the top of the site were the cruise banner was as this does not work at the moment.

ships cat still exists Captain Fark is a member of Cruise Ill be having words

I'm looking into why the site is running slow
    Man Friday
    Oh well - as long as all us cats on here can continue - and Captain Fark is the only friend you have - (Ahhh how sad is that) - that's ok then

Just popped back in to check an email and see the pop up banner has gone - not on the top or the bottom - just gone.

Thanks for keeping us informed!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast