Royal Caribbean toiletries

We have been on several RCL cruises but I can't remember what brand of toiletries are provided in cabins - anyone know? We are on Rhapsody out of Sydney on 16 Feb and I want to take as little as possible as I only have 20kgs weight allowance.

What about hairdryers? Are they good for "proper" styling? Plus am I right remembering that there is no self service laundry on RCL ships?

Many thanks

I was on IOTS at Christmas - there were NO toiletries .. They did supply a small bar of soap, & a fixed shampoo on the wall in the shower ..

Images
    Unless you are in a suite or are Diamond Member or above, the toiletries are a bar of soap and a dispenser on the shower wall.

You are correct there are no SS laundries on RCI ships.

Sorry can't help with the hairdrier, but if you grease the palm of your cabin steward I'm sure he will find you a better one if the default drier is not up to scratch...........Wilba

Wilba

The toiletries on Brilliance of the Seas were in a dispenser on the shower wall, and I don't remember if there was a brand name. I preferred to use my own. I thought that the hairdryers were fine, but then I have a good cut and my hair falls into place.

Thanks for your help. I will just take my own and the old chap will have to make do with less clothes!

" .... I want to take as little as possible as I only have 20kgs weight allowance"

With it being Sydney, surely you'll be arriving there well before embarkation? If so, why not nip into a local drugstore, get what you need and tuck it into your case; no worries about weight on the flight then

Cheers,
    Lynn

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    " .... I want to take as little as possible as I only have 20kgs weight allowance"

With it being Sydney, surely you'll be arriving there well before embarkation? If so, why not nip into a local drugstore, get what you need and tuck it into your case; no worries about weight on the flight then

Cheers,
    Lynn
    You took the word right off my keyboard. If you haven't got time in the embarkation port another port just down the itinerary will serve equally well. ....Neil

Images
    We have been on several RCL cruises but I can't remember what brand of toiletries are provided in cabins - anyone know? We are on Rhapsody out of Sydney on 16 Feb and I want to take as little as possible as I only have 20kgs weight allowance.

What about hairdryers? Are they good for "proper" styling? Plus am I right remembering that there is no self service laundry on RCL ships?

Many thanks
    Unless you are in a suite or are Diamond Member or above, the toiletries are a bar of soap and a dispenser on the shower wall.

You are correct there are no SS laundries on RCI ships.

Sorry can't help with the hairdrier, but if you grease the palm of your cabin steward I'm sure he will find you a better one if the default drier is not up to scratch...........Wilba
    These are the toiletries Wilba has talked about.

If you speak very nicely to your cabin steward he may be able to smuggle some to you, I know some of our friends did

Pete

Pete

If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing