Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Few Independence of the Seas questions....

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with these questions, we are staying in a balcony stateroom:
    • Will there be an iron & ironing board?
    • Are there tea/coffee making facilities?
    • I am taking my 3 year old son, and although all food is included I am wondering if it would be ok to take some of his favourite snacks onboard. Thinking these will come in handy when we are on excursions and when i am getting ready - just to occupy him for a short time?
    • In your experience, which is the best output the US or European adaptors?
    Think that is all for now?

Images
    You will need an US adapter but if you buy a 'universal' one you will be prepared for every ship and hotel in the future.

Just got back off independence xmas cruise.
    no iron or board as they have a laundry service, both power supplies in cabin (2 pin round=240v) & (2 pin Flat 110V) 240 Best as 110 does not give full charge on mobiles or vid batteries unless you have universal chargers, thre is a kettle & tea/coffee making facilities in the balcony cabbins but we found it best to just get hot water from either end of deck 5 as the water from your bathroom did not taste verry nice, As for snacks, as long as it is not seeds or fruit you will be ok,
    Hope you have as good a time as we did on indie, be sure to check out the only rock band on RCI fleet in the pyramid lounge.

Thank you for the info!!!

Images
    ....worth adding that you can always grab some fruit, a roll or yoghurt to take with you on excursions from either the Windjammer buffet or have it delivered to your cabin as part of breakfast....all included.

Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: *new* cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Queen Mary 2 Jun14
    Past 4 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x6), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora, NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Ok thats a good tip...perhaps you could tell me is it acceptable to take a carton of milk from the windjammer for teas/coffees in our room?

Thank you

Images
    No problem taking milk from windjammer. You can also have it delivered. Just a note on yoghurts we have only been able to get diet yoghurts not full fat.

Vinny

Thank you, that is actually good news on the yogurts for me as that is all I eat at home (fat free ones) so at least I can stick my diet for my breakfast at the very least :o) Then go for it at lunch & dinner!

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Ok thats a good tip...perhaps you could tell me is it acceptable to take a carton of milk from the windjammer for teas/coffees in our room?

Thank you
    It's a self service restaurant so you can take whatever you like............Wilba

Wilba

Thanks Wilba, I have been on Liberty a few years ago but I couldn't quite remember what the protocol was...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast