Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Christmas onboard P&O Cruises

A cruise is ideal if you want to get away for Christmas especially if you want to avoid all the cooking and washing that comes with it, while still celebrating the festivities in style.

P&O cruises like to celebrate Christmas in a traditional way. Onboard all the ships you will find

• Magnificent Christmas trees
    • Beautiful decorations in public areas
    Carol singing and lessons
    • Sumptuous Christmas dinner, with festive souvenir menu cover
    Presents for all passengers, both young and young at heart
    Local choir and entertainers to sing off all departures
    Festive films in both on board cinemas and on in-cabin televisions
    • All family-friendly ships will feature children’s parties and a visit from Santa
    • Oceana and Ventura will feature a grotto
    Gingerbread Village, celebrating the skill of the ship’s chefs
    • If the cruise sails over New Year’s Eve, passengers will be able to enjoy a sumptuous party

Special guests will be onboard Arcadia leading up to Christmas making the build up even more exciting. You can also visit the Christmas markets on the Arcadia mini cruises which will be visiting Le Havre and Bruges, also a great opportunity to buy those last minute presents.

• J113N – Christmas market cruise (departs on a Tuesday)
    • J113P – Christmas market cruise (departs on a Friday)
    • J113X – Russell Watson
    • J113Y – Derren Brown

If you are onboard Oceana during the Christmas season you will be in for a surprise as there will be special musical acts.

• E131 – The Searchers
    • E132 – Still Drifting featuring Ray Lewis, from the Drifters
    • E133 – ABBA tribute band Voulez Vouz. This cruise will depart Tenerife to coincide with the island’s spectacular firework display

Have you booked a Christmas Cruise or do you prefer celebrating it at home with the family?

yes booked to go on ventra !^th dec>>

Images
    Booked on Azura around Caribbean. Xmas and New Year. Any ideas about special guests?

MAL

Been on a cruise at Christmas for the last 3 years and had a wonderful time. Home this year as we are off on Oceana for 35 nights on 8th Jan, but will hopefully be cruising Christmas 2012.

Sandra

we on ventura for new year with friends.... 1st time to carribean and 1st time with p & 0 really excited but a little wary about the size of the ship.... i can get lost in asda so god help me on this:-)

We were on Azura last Xmas & New Year which was a fantastic 28 nighter. this year we are on Adonia for xmas & New Year visiting Egypt & Israel amongst other ports. a bit different from last year but hopefully just as enjoyable. It will be hard to beat the New Years Eve party on the deck on Azura in the Caribbean. We will be back in the Caribeean next Christmas on Aurora.

Sue

ventura

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    we on ventura for new year with friends.... 1st time to carribean and 1st time with p & 0 really excited but a little wary about the size of the ship.... i can get lost in asda so god help me on this:-)
    it will be our first trip with p&o really looking forward to it..we sais 16th dec..

We're on Ventura for Christmas....Can't wait!!!

1st time on Ventura and first time cruising at Christmas....looking forward to seeing my kids faces when they see the ship!

Hi
    We will be on Arcadia, really looking forward to not working this christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All
    I forgot to ask if anyone knows if there will be a Religious Service on Christmas Day or midnight Mass

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast