Laundry Facilities on board Ventura

Hi everyone, i wonder if you can tell me what Laundry facilities are available onboard the Ventura? Yesterday we had a great day in Southampton looking round the Azura. Although we had a great time i have realised one of the only reasons i wanted to drive from Manchester to Southampton was because i would not have a luggage allowance. I have since found a Caribbean cruise going in December (to avoid a lot of the kids) wherby we can fly from Manchester, my only concern is i do not pack light! I realise that we will have to wear our clothes more than once to manage with a smaller luggage allowance.
    Many Thanks
    Jayne

Most cruise ships will have a laundry service. What is wrong in washing smalls in the bathroom, and leaving out to dry.

Ventura has very good laundry facilities, free of charge, with washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities. If you don't bring your own washing tablets you can buy them in a pack in the shop for 50p each.

Images
    I take a tube of travel wash for rinsing out smalls or dealing with a 'spill' in the bathroom, there is a pull out washing line over the shower and things dry out over night in there. The laundry is free I take tablets that have fabric softner in them and take bounce for the tumble dryers... YOu can send stuff to the main on board laundry for a small fee. It comes back pressed . Your cabin steward will show you the bag and price list.

Images
    Tip for packing... limit the number of shoes as they are sooooo heavy. Check them on bathroom scales you can get quite a lot of outfits for one pair of shoes... A pair of gold evening sandals will be fine for formal nights and casual nights.

The ships laundry prices are high, £3 for a standard shirt and extra for pressing. Another disadvantage is they give themselves up to 3 days to return the items!.

Luckily there are several launderettes aboard with i believe 4 machines, 4 tumble dryers and ironing boards etc.

The launderettes can be busy so please observe the correct manners.

don't throw a wobbly if someone takes your washed clothes out of a machine and puts them in a basket.
    don't throw others clothes on the floor
    don't put your washing in and go away for several hours, the machines are not sunbeds!
    put some of those colour catcher sheets in the machine
    no fighting, kicking, gouging etc etc

Images
    Also be very wary of an out of order sticker.........
    If in doubt, ask a passing steward if it really is out of order...

*Carol M*

Thankyou

Thankyou for all your replies. It will make my life a lot easier knowing that i can do some laundry myself or get an odd shirt washed and ironed for a small fee.