Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MDR breakfast menus?

Hi

Im going on the Ventura in October and was wondering whether anyone had a copy of the MDR breakfast menu?

One question if anyone can answer it - is there anywhere to get steak for breakfast?

Louise x

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi

Im going on the Ventura in October and was wondering whether anyone had a copy of the MDR breakfast menu?

One question if anyone can answer it - is there anywhere to get steak for breakfast?

Louise x
    had plenty of P&o breakfasts in the MDRs but cant remember steak on the menu ,tho there was huge choice.

jim

Hi
    A copy of the MDR breakfast menu can be found here , watch out for the Kedgeree it was fearsome on Azura lol

Sean

Last edited by Seanda, Sutton Codfield; 6th July 2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: replace url with link (igloo cruise site)

Hi

Louise x
    Minute steak is a daily special one day per week.

One of the irritating things about P&O is their breakfast menu. For example, I love eggs benedict. But you can only get it in the MDR on a Monday morning. No flexibility on this and you can't get in the buffet restaurant upstairs either. On Celebrity, you ask and you get! You can even have it made in the buffet restaurant if you want. But the food is still really nice whatever you have on P&O so don't worry. It's just one of those little things that is annoying.

P&O Artemis/Oceana/Aurora/Azura
    RCI - Independence of the Seas
    Celebrity Eclipse
    Cunard QM2/QE/QV
    Royal Princess

Images
    Speak with the Head Waiter. I like Smoked Salmon for breakfast but it was only on the Ventura MDR menu as a special once a week and then it was only small chopped pieces with mixed with Scrambled Egg. I spoke with our head waiter and he said it was not a problem. Every other morning I had several large slices of Smoked Salmon with Scramble Egg. Motto is: If you don't ask, you don't get'.

Last edited by Fossil1, London; 6th July 2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Fossil1

Images
    By the time i had the liver,kidney,sausage,bacon,eggs, tomatoes,toast,didn't like the mushrooms, i didn't feel the need for a steak but if i had asked for one i do believe they would have got me one

The P&O breakfasts are really really good. So good that I had a cooked breakfast every morning on a 23 day cruise on Aurora a few years ago. Downside was two weeks later I had a heart attack!

H

Hi
    A copy of the MDR breakfast menu can be found here , watch out for the Kedgeree it was fearsome on Azura lol

Sean
    Thanks for the link, sounds delicious

One of the irritating things about P&O is their breakfast menu. For example, I love eggs benedict. But you can only get it in the MDR on a Monday morning. No flexibility on this and you can't get in the buffet restaurant upstairs either. On Celebrity, you ask and you get! You can even have it made in the buffet restaurant if you want. But the food is still really nice whatever you have on P&O so don't worry. It's just one of those little things that is annoying.
    I had eggs benedict twice in the buffet on Ventura. It appears as a daily special once per week. I wouldnt want it every day, nice as it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast