Topic: NCL Epic!

NCL Epic!

Hello all,
    Im just back from our cruise on 'Epic'. I will post a review when not tired. I just want to say it was absolutely fabulous! I never enjoyed a week so much, with a typical day up at 0.600 out to Rome for the day; back on the ship (tour late) for 19.00; shower, "Ice bar" at 20.30 dinner at 21.00; then "Legends" at 22.00. In bed around midnight. This is from someone usually in bed on a cruise after by 22.00! Our daughter (19) first time cruising and loved it too! A definite NCL convert! Malcolm (Oliver) you were right, it was superb!
    going to bed,
    Heather

Heather
    Welcome back. I do like NCL. Very interseted in hearing bout the Icebar.
    Is it true the ship is a destination - thats why they dropped Monte Carlo from the previous Jade itineray
    Ok! Get some rest - post the review and then I'll have more Qs
    Tom

Hello Tom,
    still here as was catching up reading. The Icebar was great fun, although a half-hour is long enough.
    I will post my review tomorrow night!
    Heather

Heather
    Go to bed! You do not want to read the goings on of the last 24 hours.
    Sunny up there in Co. Down? Gorgeous here and just back from the beach in Kerry. Had a lovely coffee and a slice of Victoria Samdwich to die for.
    Looking fwd to the review. Thought as much about the ice bar but still wanna experience it,
    Tom

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hello all,
    A definite NCL convert! Malcolm (Oliver) you were right, it was superb!
    going to bed,
    I'm just back from Epic too!

Heatrher, If you think Epic is 'special' you should try 'Oasis', 'Allure' or at least 'Independence of the Seas' etc.