Visiting Fred Olsen's fleet in 2011...

Further to the 'Boudicca in North Shields' thread, I came across a link advertising tours of all their ships this year.

Note: These ship visits are sales affairs in reality. They will only let you tour a ship if you have not cruised on her before or have no cruises planned on her. I was barred from the North Shields Boudicca visit because of a future cruise, but they did offer visits to their other 3 ships (not in North Shields though, obviously - only Boudicca goes there ).

Tours are 25 pp, including welcome=aboard bubbly and buffet lunch with wine. See the following link for all the Ts and Cs...

Olsen - Ship Visits

Images
    Got a offer like this for P&O last week.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Got a offer like this for P&O last week.
    Do you have a link to their website? I've looked and can't see any info on their site.

you could try and type P&O into your search bit, then just enter ther site. I did that and now I recieve all manner of advertising stuff from them,including a regular invite to Southampton to take a tour of a ship, for a price I think it was about 20 but can't remember with the Petrol to Southampton I thought it would be an expensive and tiring day

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    you could try and type P&O into your search bit, then just enter ther site. I did that and now I recieve all manner of advertising stuff from them,including a regular invite to Southampton to take a tour of a ship, for a price I think it was about 20 but can't remember with the Petrol to Southampton I thought it would be an expensive and tiring day
    I do get lots of advertising stuff from them but I don't remember an invite. Maybe as you say it's so far to go and so expensive I didn't even consider it.