Best way to get to Brooklyn docks from 48th street to Join QM2, please

The last time we sailed on the QM2 from New York, the transfer was included but not this time. Can anyone give me some info please?

A taxi is best and quite reasonable. I believe we paid no more than $30 including tip for 4 and all our luggage.

If were you don't bother with a yellow cab, most of these New York cab drivers have no idea where the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is, and when you mention QM2 you make matters more confusing.

Arrange through your hotel, transport with a car service company ( your hotel will have a list of local 'black cabs' and will arranged this for you) it is a set price and in the end it can be cheaper than the yellow cabs. Earlier this year I opted to do this and the price was $38 ( from the 54th/Lexington area) previously I've always taken a yellow cab and often paid $45/50.
    Google Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and print off the directions for the driver.

Good Luck

Paul.

Car service is best - Google search - Carmel cars - Dial 7 - or Arecibo.
    You can also get a yellow cab but as the previous poster says, take directions to the cruise pier with you...

Thanks very much for all your replies and help - I'll do as you've suggested and google the directions and also the car services. Again many thanks.
    Torretaff