Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Many thanks

It sounds like the cruise could get messyier than a Monday night in London.

[QUOTE=Bradbury, Coventry;295316]OFH

Gin & Tonic/ Vodka Coke/Whisky etc $6.5 plus grats are well covered within the classic package. The classic package will also cover you for the specialty coffees, cocktails including mojitos. The main things that are not covered by the classic package is the dearer wines, premium whiskys/brandys, and the molecular cocktails and some of the special martinis.

With the package you are not covered for room service drinks nor the mini bar but there is nothing to stop you getting a drink from the bar and taking it to your stateroom.

You cannot take alcohol on board except for two bottles of wine per cabin on embarkation day only. Any other purchases will be stored for you until the last day. Any smuggled alcohol will be confiscated.

Bar menus are placed on all bars and tables so you should know what is covered and dont be afraid to ask the waiter.

On celebrity most do make an effort with a dinner suit and with places like Matalan selling them at around £40 it wont break the bank.[/

Celebrity is a bit hit and miss when it comes to checking bags. We were told that they don't check them all. With their expensive drinks it might be worth smuggling the odd bottle or two. We only got stopped once and were asked to check it in but no one then approached us so we just carried on. I guess it all depends if you can hold your nerve or not.

Hi,Just back from a 16 day cruise on the eclipse took the prem package cost me £1100 kept a record of every drink for me and my wife the total came to £1750 so £650 into profit well worth the price

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi,Just back from a 16 day cruise on the eclipse took the prem package cost me £1100 kept a record of every drink for me and my wife the total came to £1750 so £650 into profit well worth the price

Glad we dont drink - we could have another holiday for £1750 I cannot imagine spending that on a holiday for drinks but then like anything it depends on what makes a holiday for an individual and overall budget. If people didnt spend money in the bars the basic prices would go up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567