|Reviewed By: Clare, Warrington on 3rd Sep 2011|
|Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean Cruises||Times cruised before: 1-2|
|Cruise Ship: Liberty of the Seas||Sailed: August, 2011|
|Destination: Mediterranean||Age: 36-45|
|Cabin: Inside||Occasion: Family holiday|
Really enjoyed our weeks Med Cruise starting/returning to Barcelona.
- the ship is magnificent - on those sunbeds watching the big screen was great, the royal promenade
- variety of food in the Windjammer
- there never seems to be 4000+ passengers on this ship
- fizzy drinks package good
- staff were very pleasant
- beds were very comfortable
- restaurant food good but should be excellent
- cabins small but functional
- difficult to reconcile all the different nationalities onboard and get the right entertainment mix
- drinks and excursions expensive (usual gripes)
- the bus to barcelona airport from place catalunya was 21 euros for 4 people, can't be much more for a taxi.
- there is luggage service on the left as you depart the cruise terminal who will take & store your luggage to the airport for you - useful if you have a late flight
Would go again, but would prefer to go from Southampton.
|Quality of Food|
Write a Cruise Review
Get a FREE
Berlitz Guide to Cruising worth £17.99!
|Royal Caribbean Cruises Offers||Royal Caribbean Cruises Answers|
|Liberty of the Seas Cruise Reviews||Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises Photos||Royal Caribbean Cruises Videos|