John - Answered a Question by LANGLOIS (24 Jan 09 15:05)

You need a visa for China (double entry), I hope its not next week for your cruise, as the embassy is closed for new year, also the visa's are not cheap, I also know that you will need one for Russia, not sure on others, do a Google search.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Why Talk To A Consultant

  • Alternative Cruise Suggestions

  • A More Personal Service Than Booking Online

  • Your Own Personal Consultant From Start To Finish

  • They Have Access To All The Latest Deals

  • Advice On Shore Excursions And Extras

  • Benefit From Their First Hand Experiences

  • They Can Tailor The Cruise To Your Needs

  • Essential Advice On Cabin Selections

You can contact one of our consultants by calling:

0800 408 6228