Aldrich - Answered a Question by Okill (27 Nov 08 15:27)

Well posted Richard - also need to point out that if you are in transit with connecting flights down to San Juan for anywhere else you always have to clear customs and passport control in the US so you do still need to complete one of these. Once you have been approved for your ESTA it is valid for 2 years (unless you change name/passport number etc). And most importantly it is free at the mo.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Newest Topics

The best real estate completely...

JohnR, Chippenham -

Kettles again

mauden, billingham -

Singer on Boudicca

Andy Holt, Whitby -

OBC or Not

carol, welwyn garden city -

Slow Down

carol, welwyn garden city -


Hot Topics

Cruise Packing - how much do you not...

annie, Glasgow -

Mini Cruises

Hawkinsmg -

The Men Who Built The Liners.

jc, liverpool -

Carnival To Turn Away Latecomers At...

Millie -

Celebrity has changed ....... Not for...

annie, Glasgow -

View More From The Forum