Bradley - Answered a Question by paterson (19 Jan 09 23:37)

I am guessing that you are going to the Caribbean in which case you don't need to pay for any visas. Note that if your flight goes via a US airport then you will need to complete the new US ESTA application online before you go (I believe at least 3 days before but it lasts 2 years once done - please check this). You will find many web sites offering to assist with this at a charge but it is free so ignore them. For the official free version go to .

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Why Talk To A Consultant

  • Alternative Cruise Suggestions

  • A More Personal Service Than Booking Online

  • Your Own Personal Consultant From Start To Finish

  • They Have Access To All The Latest Deals

  • Advice On Shore Excursions And Extras

  • Benefit From Their First Hand Experiences

  • They Can Tailor The Cruise To Your Needs

  • Essential Advice On Cabin Selections

You can contact one of our consultants by calling:

0800 408 6228