Tranter - Answered a Question by Fields (01 Jul 07 10:57)

It is the American Voltage and you will need an adapter is you take your own electrical items. If you use a haridryer from the UK it runs very slow. All cabins have hairdryers supplied. The adapater is fine for all other electical use.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report