No, it wasnt in a bad condition at all just in need of a little refreshing.
- All the public rooms have had new carpets and some have new furniture.
- Some cabins were refurbished but not all.
- Revamp of Plantation restaurant
- Revamp of "Connexions" bar.
- A general lick of paint around the ship.
- Repainting of the outside of the ship.
- New external thruster.
I was on its pre refit cruise last October coming back to the UK before it went off to Germany for a couple of weeks and even then it wasn't as bad as you seem to imply. All ships have to go in for regular refits even if it's just to replace carpets and change layouts around to suit passenger needs as they see fit. It's a nice ship so don't worry, just sit back and look forward to a good holiday!
Any other comments from other people will be gratefully recieved but the people who responded so quickly thankyou so much, you have done alot to put my mind at rest. We are going to be on DD deck 10 i think any comments about this deck .