It is possible you won't be given your vouchers until you check-in at the dockside but the package includes "Free Exclusive VIP Package
* Welcome aboard gift - bottle of house wine, fruit basket & flowers
* Cocktail party hosted by the ship's officers
* Late luggage collection
* Photo taken with the captain
* Priority bookings for the spa and speciality dining
* Preferred seating in the Island Restaurant
* Kids meet Palmy - Island Cruises' mascot"
Hi. I have also booked with Thomas Cook, due to go Oct 11 - still not got tickets though! I would definately ask for confirmation in writing that they have given you this if you have time, as I am afraid I dont trust travel agents too much!! I dont think the VIP package is any great shakes, but I guess something is better than nothing! If you have time I would love to know what they say as may need to challenge them myself! Good luck!
Thankyou for your answer. I will be back from the cruise on Oct. 7th. and I will try to contact you and let you know what happened to us on the Island Escape. assume .