Burrows - Answered a Question by Petersen (29 Jun 08 18:48)

Yes, I should think a TRAVEL AGENT such as the one that runs this site would be your best port of call! Try ringing the number at the top of this page (0800 091 1629) or popping into your nearest high street TRAVEL AGENT and telling them your requirements. That is their job! Happy cruising.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report