By Storr, Collingham
on 16 Oct
I'm travelling with my mum who has recently had an operation and...
3 Answers , 300 Views
By briscoe, leyland
on 13 Oct
On the cunard qm2 transatlantic cruises in november what do you...
2 Answers , 212 Views
By Baines, Preston
on 17 Oct
Can i opt out of gratuities being added to my onboard account and...
16 Answers , 2115 Views
By Randall, Reading
Never ever having been on a cruise but think i would like to, where...
11 Answers , 660 Views
By millar , cumnock
Can you take hair straightener on board independence.
5 Answers , 912 Views
There are so many answers to these questions that it is probably better that you whittle them down so that you can be more selective.
1. I would suggest that first you decide what the standard of cruise line you want.
2. Then what you would expect to pay for the length of cruise you want.
3. Then look at the web sites for these cruise lines where you can be far more stringent about the itinerary.
4. Having decided which cruise or cruises would best suit you look at the price the cruise line sites want to charge you.
5. Then look at the specialised cruising agents, like this one, and get the best price you can for the cabin grade you want.
You have plenty of time to decide but as this is peak period in the Caribbean there would be nothing really lost by making an early booking……Hope this helps…..Neil
Ocean Village One is going to both Antigua and St Lucia in Jan /Feb 09 if you do a 14 nights cruise See page 97 of the new brochure which goes up to April 0.