Aldrich - Answered a Question by lomas (29 Dec 07 18:21)

Yes, it is called a TransAtlantic cruise. Most liners do this at the end of the summer season when they are repositioning their cruises back to the States for the winter. Try RCI or Celebrity.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report