Jackson - Answered a Question by taylor (03 Dec 07 12:05)

We sailed from Harwich a few years ago and up the Norweign fjords. We never noticed the sea on the full 2 weeks. Again we did a cruise to the Baltic and the sea is very calm , We did both of these in July/ August time.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report
Neil and Ida Down - Answered a Question by taylor (03 Dec 07 15:12)

The North Sea can be a beggar at times and you can never take it for granted. We had a trip that included Oslo and Hamburg in July with the most attrocious weather and we were on the great ocean-going QE2 so there is always about 25% a chance of some lumps in the water but if you're an optimist there is a 75% chance of good weather just no guarantees. my last trip that way on Constellation was like a mill pond both ways in July. If you have a problem with sea-sickness there are always tablets readily available on most good cruise ships and if the worse happens a jab from the doc on board will cost you but will take all that illness away in a short time and it lasts. Hope that helps....Nei.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report
Collins - Answered a Question by taylor (08 Dec 07 15:17)

A party of 4 did the Fjords from Harwich Aug 08 and none of us noticed any rought seas, but we are all different. happy sailin.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report
Ruby Perkins's blog

A mini cruise to remember..

By Ruby Perkins

I’ve just come back form a cheeky three night mini cruise with the girls so I thought I would give you a sneaky peak at some of our best bits.We were a large party of twelve with a mixture of friends, some who had met through www.CRUISE.co.uk. Some of us are still here but others had moved on to pastures new, so it’s always nice to catch up with everybody to see what people have been up to and what’s new in their lives. Not everybody knew each other which was also nice as we all...

Read More

May 23 2018 10:56:56:000PM


I love a Guinness

By Barbara Hopley

Barbara Hopley's blog

On 5th May I was lucky enough to go on Princess Cruises ‘Royal Princess’ for 2 nights. We sailed from Dublin to Greenock (Glasgow) with a stop in Belfast also. More on the ship in my next blog……On 4th May my colleague Nicola & I flew out to Dublin so we could spend 1 night in Dublin before we went on the cruise ship. We stayed at The Jury’s Inn, Parnell Street which is a great location to be central as only round the corner from the main street O’Co...

Read More

May 27 2018 04:05:07:000PM

The Savoy Hotel, London Th...

By Laurie Mathieson

Laurie Mathieson's blog

I feel compelled to share my recent experience of the Savoy Hotel with you all, as it would make the perfect relaxing start to any cruise sailing out of Tilbury, the cruise port for London.In 2018 it’s possible to begin a cruise from Tilbury on various sailings with Silversea Cruises, Viking Ocean Cruises, Cruise and Maritime Voyages, and Voyages to Antiquity, to a range of destinations across northern and western Europe. If you have to travel a long distance to get to the embarkation ...

Read More

May 21 2018 06:00:06:000AM


A Privacy Update from www.CRUISE.co.uk Already Agreed Remind Me Later Review Now