Aldrich - Answered a Question by Nuttall (23 Sep 07 17:38)

110v - two prong "American" style plug in cabin above the built in desk behind the bathroom and a 110v two prong plug for a shaver in the bathroom There are both 220v European 2 round pin and 110v US 2 flat pin outlet.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report