tibbles - Answered a Question by Carr (08 Feb 08 10:40)

The voltage is 110 so you need and american adapter. If you're taking any electrical items with you best to take dual voltage. Check out NCL site as the Q & A section is quite goo.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report